“In 2015 Facebook influenced 52 per cent of consumers’ online and offline purchases, up from 36 per cent in 2014. ” – DreamGrow.com
If over 50% of customers are influenced by Facebook for their purchases, what do you think is going to happen with the influence of Facebook in 2016, 2017, 2018, and on?
It will only increase.
Power of Facebook Marketing
What is the one place that a majority of adults spend their precious time? Facebook.
In case you were unaware, there are more than 1 billion active users on Facebook, which is almost 3 times the population of the entire USA! Now, imagine how many people are in the USA that need tree service; do you believe that there are a lot of them that may be lurking on facebook, ready to get a tree company?
So what does that mean for you as an intelligent business owner?
It means that hundreds, if not thousands of your prospective customers are spending hours crawling on Facebook daily, and if you are not using this social media platform to engage them, then you are being left behind while your competitors are getting ahead.
Still not impressed?
Your objections are:
- Facebook is a waste of my time.
- Businesses get customers through flyers and word-of-mouth, not Facebook.
- Facebook is for kids, not business owners.
Here are the facts:
- There are more than 50 million businesses using Facebook pages to engage their customer base and strengthen their brand.
- More than 4 million videos were uploaded on Facebook, which generated a staggering 199 million views in a year.
- Most of the user base of Facebook is people aged 22-41. Now, don’t you think that many people in that age group own homes that are possibly next to trees that may fall on them?
This is a huge opportunity for business owners to take advantage of this marketing opportunity and we would be able to speak with you for a strategy that is tailor made to your company.
Value to Client: $15,000+
Our Price: $997
Social Media Marketing that is Friendly Fit for your Business
Remember when you were waiting in line and someone put a good word in about an app or a website that they use? Becoming a brand starts with reaching out to people, familiarizing them to you and building trust, so they end up being loyal customers. This is how social medial marketing is able to come in and work with you. The engagement that your brand receives on social media may toss it from obscurity to prominence in a few social media campaigns.
SK Marketing is committed to increase your brand and use social media profiles to strengthen the bond with your existing customers and create an avenue for you to acquire more customers. This will allow you to have a loyal following, earn their trust, and build a reputation as the biggest and best in the industry.
The Power of Social Media
- Even though social media is a monster in and of itself, it is worth jumping into and capitalizing instead of sticking with the older, tried and true models. Yes, the older way still works; however, why not catch the wave of opportunity that is right in front of you and is able to increase your profits in addition to the older ways?
- Social media is now the future of social behavior. Be ready to dive in or be sad when you realize you are left behind.
As an astute tree service provider, you need to be sure to use social media to engage your customer and make them comfortable with you.
Be a Part of the Social Media Space
In order to create awareness about your business, you must join in discussions over social media groups. We know where your future customers are placed, and our customized social media campaigns will allow you to reach them.
In marketers are able to influence audience decisions on social media, then why not a business owner as well? It’s extremely easy to influence people when it comes to the health of their family, since any person would want to protect their family from tree that falls on their house. The house is a big part of their livelihood.
Our social media marketing experts here will formulate a foolproof strategy for your business, so that you may be not just an idle member in the game, but a leader in the realm of social media in your industry.
Just to touch on another point, social media is more than just having a profile page on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or whatever comes next. It requires keeping these pages updated regularly, with frequent and engaging discussions of quality information. You will enjoy the benefits after you constantly (and we mean constantly) engage your audience (which includes your current customers and future customers) with a realm of knowledge that benefits them.
With SK marketing at your side, you will be the authority in the social media marketing space and reap the benefits that you barely imagined.